ALL FIELD TRIPS WILL REQUIRE THE WEARING OF MASKS ON THE BUS BUT NOT AT THE VENUE!
- All fees include Transportation and Admission.
- Buses leave rear parking lot of 151 Pauline St. where recreation office is located.
- Children 6 years and under MUST be accompanied by an adult
- (UNLESS ENROLLED IN OUR EXTENDED DAY SUMMER PROGRAM)
- Children 6-14 will be accompanied by camp counselors.
- Please purchase your tickets ASAP to guarantee a space!
- Fully supervised, each child is assigned to a counselor!
About the Trips
- Canobie Lake- Join Us for This Annual Event! Rides include: Starblaster, Boston Tea Party, Giant Skywheel, Corkscrew, Rockin' Rider, Timber Splash Watercoaster plus over 14 Kiddie Rides.
- Codzilla-Codzilla Get ready for more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per hour. Don't worry, though; a ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash during a wet and wild 40-minute ride of full blast, sensational fun.
- Water Country-Fun filled rides include'''Black Hole, Double Geronimo, shoot & Scream, The Great Wave, Kiddie Kove, Ollie the Octopus, plus lots more! Bring your bathing suit!
- Spectacle Island Boat Trip-Set sail from the Blue Hills Bank Pavillion in the Seaport.
- Island Highlights
- • 5 miles of trails
- • Swimming beach
- • Pier for fishing
- • Exploring the site with our exciting “Treasures of Spectacle Island” program