Winthrop Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Babysitting Training Workshop
BABYSITTERS TRAINING WORKSHOP
Babysitters Training will better prepare young teens to be a more responsible, trustworthy babysitters for family and friends.
- 4-Hour Training Course
- For ages 10 and older
THIS WORKSHOP DISCUSSES:
- Interviewing with parents
- Infant & toddler care diapering & feeding techniques, creative reading, activities for young children, and appropriate snacks
- Handling bedtime issues
- Choosing safe & age-appropriate toys & games
- Basic First Aid choking, cuts, eye injuries, nosebleeds, burns, seizures, poisoning, bites, etc.
- Learn tips for having a safe babysitting experience
- And more