Winthrop Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
WINTHROP PARKS AND RECREATION SUMMER PARK PROGRAM
JULY 6, 2021 through August 20, 2021
Program runs Monday through Friday
at INGLESIDE PARK ONLY
8:30am - 12:00pm
We will not be open when it rains and may need to close early on days when bad weather moves in before noon.
Children ages 5 1/2 through 12
Must be 5 by March 1, 2016
Registration required in person with birth certificate for all 5 and 6 year olds. Call 617 846 -8243 to make an appointment or email us at email@example.com
(sibling discount of $35.00 for each additional brother or sister)
Call the office to set this up!
WE will be doing our best to provide a safe and entertaining summer park program for your children. Please be aware as guidelines change through different phases of the re-opening plan we will be making adjustments to the program.
BELOW IS THE SUMMER CALENDAR INCLUDING SPECIAL DAYS AND CRAFTS
1. Children will be placed in groups of 20 based on age/grade in their park and must stay with that same group and counselors throughout the summer.
2. Groups will be allowed to partake in any of our "stations" throughout the day. These include crafts, tennis/basketball/street hockey courts, playground, baseball field, etc.
Including special events such Olympics, team spirit days, theme days, field trips, and town days!
3. Parents and visitors will be restricted from the parks during our program to keep in line with the Covid 19 restrictions.
4. Your child must provide his or her own water for the entire day as Health restrictions do not allow us to refill water bottles.
5. No tablets, phones or toys of any kind are allowed from home. Only snacks, water, sunscreen, hat and coat.
6.Children will be given two colored parks and recreation tee - shirts that they are required to wear each day to easily identify their group.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILD CAN ADHERE TO ANY AND ALL HEALTH RESTRICTIONS.
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ONCE THE PROGRAM BEGINS.